10 Sparkly pieces of jewelry to DIY this Christmas! (round-up)

11:19 μ.μ.

You know I always love to add some sparkle in my life! When Christmas comes I go crazy! This year I can't really find my Christmas mood yet (recent sad events in the world don't help) but you know what, I'm a mom and I can't let fear take away my life and not let me celebrate Christmas with my kids. This first Christmas post however is all about grown-ups! All about us that love sparkly jewelry! I've gathered 10 DIY's from around the web for sparkly jewelry you can make until Christmas!

Θέλω να ξεκινήσω τις Χριστουγεννιάτικές μου αναρτήσεις αν και δεν εχω ιδιαίτερο κέφι (λογικό νομίζω ποιός έχει αυτες τις μέρες). Παρόλα αυτά είμαι γονιός και δεν μπορώ να αφήσω το φόβο και τη λύπη να στερήσει απο τα παιδιά μου τα Χριστούγεννα. Άσχετη λίγο η πρώτη μου Χριστουγεννιάτικη ανάρτηση αλλά σχετική με όλες εμάς που αγαπάμε τα κοσμήματα! Συγκέντρωσα και σας προτείνω 10 ιδέες για πολύ λαμπερά κοσμήματα που μπορείτε να φτιάξετε μόνες σας μέχρι τα Χριστούγεννα!



































3. Leather and rhinestone bracelet from My So Called Crafty Life






















4. Rhinestone and chain earrings from My White Idea 
















5.  Jeweled ribbon bracelet from My little secrets
















6. Embellished cuff from Lotts and Lots 


















7. Faceted gem drop necklace from Gina MIchele 




















8.  Wrapped quartz bangle from Chic Steals
















9.  Super sparkly earrings from Undercover DIYer






















10.  Cord and rhinestone statement necklace by me!


















So much inspiration right? What's your favourite piece of sparkly jewelry for the Holidays?
Have you found your Christmas mood yet? 

I'm linking this post to these fabulous parties :


You Might Also Like

15 σχόλια

  1. Αν και δεν είμαι των κοσμημάτων παρά σε εξαιρετικές περιπτώσεις, τα σκουλαρίκια με τα swarovski τα ζήλεψα! να τα φτιάξω μόνη μου όμως εντελώς απίθανο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I'm not very handy when trying to make jewelry, but there are some really nice. I love sparkle too!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Very beautiful roundup.. Thanks for sharing these great ideas & tutorials :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Such pretty pieces to put us in a pretty mood. Thanks for sharing all these lovelies!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Just in time for the Christmas gift giving madness. These would make really great gifts. So when are you coming over to my house to show me how to?? We'll get Ermes to bring you over!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I can tell you are too excited about this post so you left me 2 comments :) Since we live a bit far away, I have a better idea, just let me know which one you love the most and I'll make it for you!

      Διαγραφή
    2. You can tell that I have blogger burnout! Thanks for your sweet offer. I am more than happy just to visit.

      Διαγραφή
  6. Πολύ ωραία όλα, ξεχώρισα το 4 το 7 και φυσικά το δικό σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. ωραιες οι επιλογές σου και για το δικο μου φυσικα :) ευχαριστω!

      Διαγραφή
  7. Ωραιες ιδεες... η 5 μου αρεσε παρα πολύ!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Υπέροχες ιδέες αλλά σαν το νούμερο 10 δεν έχει! Ειλικρινά μου αρέσει περισσότερο απ' όλα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Πολύ ωραία όλα τα κοσμήματα Ντίνα μου και λαμπερά, ότι πρέπει για τις γιορτές!! Ξεχώρισα το δικό σου που το έχω λατρέψει! Φιλάκια πολλά!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

featured on

Totally Tutorials Blog

featured on

Refashion Nation

featured on

featured on